During my short time at Verizon, I worked on rebranding their fleet solutions division. Verizon had acquired a number of small companies focused on SaaS solutions for fleet management. Their clients included SMB and enterprise businesses. During my tenure, I worked on streamlining their creative services department as well as rebranding three brands (Telogis, Fleetmatics and Network Fleet) into one master division: Verizon Connect.
I played an integral role in setting up their creative services department workflows and processes to hand over the new department manager. I also helped spearhead the rebrand project acting as brand police, project manager of all projects and agency lead for social media under the direction of the senior brand manager and CMO. We employed two crucial agencies (Envoy and Preytell) in the rebrand process.
Key projects I lead include:
- Implementing Creative Services workflow and processes
- Social media rebrand and integration
- Commercial campaign toolkit
- Commercial video and photoshoots execution
- Employee communication rollout and platform
- Agency management
Other notable projects I managed include:
- Building brand identity and guidelines
- Commercial print and video “Confidence Is” campaign
- Advertising and media buying